Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Terrific Tuesday!

Day two has come and gone. I have to say it was a pretty good day. I was able to fit in an 2 mile walk, I remembered to have a morning snack (which helped tremendously!) and I did some more walking with my awesome neighbors this afternoon. At this point, I have accrued 15,574 step! Say what!?! Yay! Oh and I forgot to close the grill last night and we got some rain this morning, so I spent about an hour cleaning out our grill, more activity points for a total of 19 activity points today!

Here is what was on today's menu:

Breakfast (6 smart pts):
Juice Plus (4 smart points)
Light Vanilla Almond Milk (2 smart pts)
Strawberries (0 smart pts)

Snack (0 smart pts): Apple
Lunch:
Smart Ones Chicken Tenders and Fries (9 smart pts)

Dinner was another Pinterest recipe and it was great. Kind of high in points but totally worth it!  It was more filling than I expected which was a nice surprise. I dinner was going to be kind of high on points so I adjusted my day around it and I wound up only going over 2 smart pts. Not too bad!

Ground Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese  (14 smart pts)
~18 pop chips (3 smart pts)
Green Beans (0 smart pts)


I didn't want to use too many of my fitpoints or weekly points since I am going to have dinner with a girlfriend tomorrow. I didn't realize how inactive I have been till after a day like today. I am definitely feeling all the activity. This is okay, it time to relax and enjoy some Game of Thrones!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment