Monday, May 16, 2016

Day one is done!

So, has anyone ever done this as well?

Yep, if only it was that easy. I have to say today turned out to be a pretty good day. I stayed within my smart points range and even got a little walk in after dinner. I got a little over 32 oz of water consumed as well, which is really good for me since I'm horrible about drinking water. I do need to start working out more, but I'm taking it one day at a time right now. I'm just going to focus on staying within my points range this week.

So here is what was on the menu today:

Breakfast: Juice Plus Chocolate Shake with Light almond soy milk and strawberries (6spts)

I meant to have a mid morning snack but time did get away from me. I did have a coffee with some creamer, so I guess that can be my snack today. (2spts) Sorry, no picture of the coffee.

Lunch was an egg salad sandwich with carrots and Mediterranean hummus from Trader Joe's. Man I love this hummus! (10spts)

Dinner was a recipe I found on Pinterest (one of my favorite sites!). We had Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken with broccoli cheddar rice and peas. (10spts)


Not to bad for day one. Now time for bed! :) See ya'll tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment