Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Birthday! (To me) :)


Today is my birthday! I'm officially 34. It was a great day of laziness, which doesn't happen too often in this house. I got to sleep in, have breakfast in bed, spend time with my family and do some binge TV watching.

But it is time for this journey to begin. One year to achieve a goal that I have had for so long but never have reached. To hit my goal weight of 135 lbs. 135 by 35.  I'm not sure what this year holds for me, but I am on a mission. I know I can do this, but I also know that I need to stay motivated and focused. I hope by writing here will help me stay on track.

Like most things, you need a starting point.

Starting weight: 178.8 lbs
Goal weight: 135 lbs
Pounds lost: 0 lbs
Pounds still need to lose: 43.8 lbs

I think that is totally doable-maybe I'll hit my goal early!

I have been on the fence about posting this picture, but I like I mentioned before, this is for motivation. So, I am posting my before pic. Aghhhhh! It isn't pretty but I know that I will not be this big again. Heck, I haven't ever been this big (with the exception of my pregnancies). So here it is....


See, so not pretty! But that is okay, you have to start somewhere. Tomorrow is a new day, and I am going to do this! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment